Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

"My" Binder Tote...

Ok - so I am finished pulling thread out and was able to save my red straps from my error as I mentioned in a before post.  I decided to go for it and make myself a binder tote - one for me!  My friend that wants one and brought this idea to me has not yet decided on how she wants hers made.  My friend has a coupon binder way larger than you can imagine.  I believe she mentioned 10 lbs - but I'm thinking maybe more than that.  She may have to go to a second binder...but she's trying not to.  Anyway - thats another story and this is "my" tote.  I love it and have already rec'd several compliments on it.  It can be used for more than just coupons of course.  I love the red and white.  Hope you like!  Ok - and the side view can be made a little longer so the binder isnt seen at all to give you another idea and I left room for expansion...though right now I dont have plans to go as large as my friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment