Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My first buttonhole...

So I have been on a short vacation this week.  My family and I went out of town...out of state.  A much needed trip for myself I do believe.  A different pace.  I feel revived.  I came back home though with sewing on my mind.  A friend started the below dress and gave to me.  She had cut it out and done the front pleating on the dress.  I finished it by sewing it all together, added the binding trim, and .....my first button hole.  The pattern actually called for making a thread loop for a button and I'm thinking at that point...lets shoot for the button hole.  My sewing machine has a 1, 2, 3, 4 step on it...so it came together pretty easily and now I've done it.  This dress is for my neice Ella Grace.  I hope to get a photo of her and add her to my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment