Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to my friend, Debbie!

For my friend - Debbie.  Saturday actually is her birthday, July 23.  But today at work we decorated her cube all up like someone had a birthday party all over it.  LOL.  I think she had a great day.  She is one of my friends that has really encouraged my sewing - giving me ideas and how tos and has always told me not to give up when something didnt turn out right or when it seemed no one was interested in what I had put together - she told me to keep at it.  And I'm still learning no doubt!  One thing that I was thinking about last night while sewing this project for Debbie was my starting out with the sewing machine and how I had to get on youtube to figure out how to even thread the machine and as well "the back-stitch".  A must if you want your project to even stay together.  This is my gift to Debbie - homemade with my hands and my heart.  Happy Birthday Debbie and Happy Couponing in your new tote!


1 comment:

  1. You just brought tears to my eyes and i know the coupon bag you made me was made with so much care and being such a good friend, in additon to being fantastic colors. You have made me very proud of you for all the task you have taken on with this sewing. My birthday was a wonderful day with you and all the others, it has made memories I will hold close. Now, I can't wait to start my Birthday scrapbook pages after all the pictures and fun today. And of course, I will have my coupon bag to go with my Michaels coupons to purchase just the right paper for my scrapbook..THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR EVERYTHING!! Debbie

    ReplyDelete