Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Binder Tote

Ok for those couponers out there as well as Teachers, Girls going to school/college, little kids wanting to carry coloring pages and crayons - any need for a binder tote!  Here is how this came to be - A friend approached me and showed me a pic of something she saw recently and asked "Can you make this?".  I actually took some sticky notes and planned it out in my head and went home that night and cut out a pattern.  This is it.  You see in the photo actual sewing pins still stuck in this tote because it is not finished.  You can add pockets on the inside of this tote for more storage but there is a pocket on the backside of the tote between the straps as well.  Its cute!  Super cuter in person!  Thank you so much Donna for showing me this.



No comments:

Post a Comment