Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Happy New Year to everyone!  2013!  Wow.  No flying cars yet I dont think?!  Its a new year - new beginnings - time to make changes.  My main thing to change this year will be my sewing organization!  With the new addition of my serger, this has been on my mind a lot lately.  I think I need to start using my wall space in front of me and put up some shelves.  My poor bedroom!  I promise you...if you consider sewing - keep in mind...its more than just a machine...its many many other things that continue to grow.  You know they say one thing calls for two more....well with sewing...make that one thing calls for many more!  LOL.  I dont have any projects in mind right now and not sewing anything.  I think this will be a good time to declutter and start my organizing.  Well Happy New Year again to everyone and with this new year, I have changed my name as you may have noticed.  I'm no longer New to Sewing.  I thought well after two years at least of learning to sew...I can't really say I'm New to Sewing anymore but rather still learning.  I've changed my name to Sew Matilda Sew!  Matilda is my first name if you never knew.  I dont use it much at all...since Kindergarten really except to use it for all those important documents we have to sign.  But I do like my name Matilda for my sewing.  Its an old name...my great grandmothers and one I think I'll continue to use for my sewing adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment