Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

Oh I do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I was trying to prepare myself for it and thought I was doing pretty good....but I have to say it came so fast and now its over...  I have to admit...I sent a Christmas Card just yesterday (after Christmas) in the mail to my grandparents and included a Thanksgiving family picture in the card and hoped they had a Merry Christmas and wished them a Happy New Year.  How sad?! Right?!  But we had a wonderful Christmas around here.  The kids I believe got everything they wanted and they are enjoying a couple of weeks with my parents during the holidays while I have to work.  I want to share my new Christmas present!  My parents got me a serger!!  I opened the box last night and just stared at it.  Where do I begin I ask myself??!!  The story is to be continued.....LOL.  Please wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment