Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Quilting!!

Been a while - I know!  But here I am.  So in January, I get a call from my mom-in-law and she's headed to a quilting class that started up in 2012.  She asks would I be interested in joining with her.  So long story...I say yes.  Here I am...quilting now.  Not only a beginner to sewing..but here I am tackling the art of quilting.  WOW!  Yes I'm nervous about it.  So each month I'll be making a square for my quilt and at the end of 12 months, I'll have a full 12 squares that go in this really pretty quilt - well I hope it is when I'm finished!  I have completed January's square.  Everyone says it was hard - that made me feel better!  I think I did a good job...being a beginner sewer and starting on a hard block for an "also" beginner quilter!  I think I liked it too!

So here above is what the completed quilt should look like.


My January Square...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment