Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coaster

So here is a coaster I made - making 4 in all as a set of course.  I'm giving these to someone for Christmas - BIG LSU fan!  Now in the pic - I know it looks blue - but its really purple.  I guess my phone camera doesn't recognize purple?  However, I guess you can see the idea.  This was super fun and anyone can do it!  This was done with an LSU napkin.  I opened the napkin and in my case - one napkin had 4 LSU squares.  So I was able to make my 4 coasters out of one napkin.  All you need are 4 tiles - which I found mine at Home Depot for .16 cents each.  Then you need a bottle of Mod Podge.  A small sponge to dab with.  And then you need some of the felt circles to go on bottom.  So simple.  You can see below in my other posts another link showing you in detail how to make them.  Very fun - simple - and really - anyone can do it!  And I want to add that I used napkins on this instead of paper - so that may be the reason for the more textured look - but it doesn't bother a glass at all and doesn't wobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment