Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quilting done for now...

I've made a couple more blocks on my quilting class and I've called it done with that.  I think I have the "just" of it now and might try making my both of my sons a quilt sometime in the future.  It was a nice time to enjoy with my mominlaw in the classes but we both find our schedules a little hectic to continue the classes.  We both work fulltime so our weekends - well we want them!  LOL.  Its summer time - so you should see a little more sewing out of me.  Both of my sons are at the grandparents in the summer time due to my schedule of work.  They come home on the weekends though - another reason I quit the class and so I can spend time with them.  I've been checking out the site Pinterest.  Very cool site.  I did make a mod podge photo flower pot for my mominlaw for her birthday that I found out how to do from Pinterest.  I plan on making one for my mom too as a big old thank you for helping out with the boys this summer.   My youngest son, Conner, just finished up with Tball season and thats come to an end.  He's graduating to 2nd grade this next school year.  My oldest son, Casey, has graduated to 6th grade -Middle School here we come.  Well check back soon and I plan to have a few more updates and photos.  Maybe I should call my blog something about sewing with the seasons..lol...since I find myself here and there with sewing...but I am enjoying it when I find the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment