Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Been busy sewing!!

Wow - I have to say I'm on a role again!  Been sewing a few things!  Lets go in order...

A friend had this shirt from Disney World brought back to her and it fit a little snug to her as she likes for her shirts to hang a bit looser.  So...I added some sides to the shirt using as close of fabric as I could for the shirt.  Her shirt was 100% polyester and the only thing I could find was 65% polyester/cotton.  I was told this is the closest I'd fine as we can't buy 100% polyester. 


Here is the results. I chose black to bring out the Mickey in her shirt.  It looks great and Debbie loves it!  Thanks Debbie for trusting me with your shirt! : )

Next....I made this blue/brown pillow case dress.  I used...get this....Bandanas!  It turned out so cute.  I brought it to work and a coworker immediately said she wanted it!!  However she had one other request.


Bridgit requested I make some of those ruffle pants to go along with it.  Below is a photo of the not finished pants but gives you the idea of what 2 ruffles look like vs 1 ruffle.  Bridgit really likes the 2 ruffles and so do I!  so cute.  I didn't make them overly big though because this is for a soon to be 1 year old and I didn't want the ruffles to swallow her legs!  LOL.



And last but not least!  Here is another pillowcase dress I made.  My husband picked out this fabric and suggested the front/back differ. I call this the Love dress.  Either or could be front or back.




No comments:

Post a Comment