Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ok - they say you learn something new everyday...

Today - I learned I do like Key Lime Pie.  Ok maybe not all Key Lime Pie.  I like my friend McKenzie's Key Lime Pie.  Its suttle - not strong at all and was good.  I admit it!  LOL.  Here is her recipe.  Thanks McKenzie for opening my eyes and letting me try something that I really didn't think I would like - but admit its not bad at all!  : )

Key Lime Pie

8 oz cream cheese
16 oz can of Condensed milk
3 medium to large limes
9” Graham cracker crust
8 oz Cool Whip
3-4 drops of green food coloring (optional)


Let cream cheese soften in a bowl at room temp. Pour in condensed milk. Beat until smooth. Squeeze limes into mixture until desired flavor is reached. Beat until smooth. Add food coloring until desired color is reached (optional). Beat until color is even. Pour into pie crust & top with Cool Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment