Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just about sold out!

Woo hoo!  After the market and bringing my leftovers to work, I'm just about sold out now!  I have two tutu totes left to sell and for some reason its the giraffe ones - a Large and a Small.  I would have thought those would have sold first.  One lady almost bought one at the market but she put it down and decided on the pink zebra instead.  But I have those totes and 10 flat iron holders left with interest from others that have stopped by here at work asking about them.  So excited!  Now on to making some Christmas presents for my family and getting ready for Thanksgiving just next week!  Wow!  I did hear on the radio this is as early as Thanksgiving can be but to look on the brighter side - we get more shopping days for Christmas.  LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment