Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My India Tattoo

This week at work we are discussing diversity and getting to know others and the diverse people we work with.  We had a few tables to check out from the different cultures and backgrounds.  Today - I got a tattoo!  Its not permanent by no means but was neat to do and see and something that I may never get to do again - you never know.  It'll only last a couple of days too.  The tattoo was used with tree leaves called Henna.  The lady applied it with what looks like an ink pen point but reminded you of decorating a cake too!  She did different designs on everyone and I went with a sun.  At first its all gross looking - it was thick and muddy like on top of my skin.  Then that dries and it flakes off and leaves an orangish/red looking stamp.  So check out my tattoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment