Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My latest projects..

Wow - how a month can fly by!  Easter is this weekend.  I can't believe its already here...and its even late this year!  I do love Easter.  Its a time that extended family can get back together for a good meal after the rush of the last holidays with Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Well..here are my latest projects.  I've kind of started on some things..put them down...started on something else...then went back to the other project.  Is this common? 

Well here they are....

First....a present for my mom.  She wanted a tote - camo and pockets.  I have pockets completely all the way around the inside of this tote as you can see in the photos below.  There is one pocket on the outside divided to make two.  I just need to finish the tote by adding straps and then I can give to mom.  Happy Birthday MOM!!  I love you!




Then, I made some little boxers for a friend's little boy.  I made these from a bloomer pattern that I had and decided they could be boxers if I didnt put the elastic in the legs.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  I'll need to get a photo of little Leihr in these!




And last...a skirt.  Made from a pair of Kevin's pants.  Honey - how do you like them now?  LOL.  It is just pinned together right now but I'll be sewing it soon.



And there ya go.  Thats it for now. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment